Airport Operations - Landside
Tom Bradley International Terminal
380 World Way
Los Angeles, CA 90045
(310) 646-5252 - General Information Line
Landside Vision Statement
The vision of Terminal Operations is to create a cohesive portal through which all travelers can easily transition to their final destination
Landside Mission Statement
The mission of Landside is to be an innovative leader in terminal management by:
- Maintaining and fostering a safe and secure environment for all businesses and individuals
- Promoting and ensuring excellent customer service to all individuals passing through the terminals
- Being proactive in all dealings with the airlines, concessionaires, and other businesses operating in the terminal facilities
- Allocating all terminal resources for optimal use
Landside is responsible for managing the LAX Terminals and providing a seamless experience for the passengers transiting LAX.
- Terminal Managers serve as the point of contact for issues concerning customer service, resolving of issues related to infrastructure, concessions, maintenance, security, gate utilization policies and procedures, and space allocation issues.
- Customer Service Program :
- Customer Service Representative (CSR) program operates seven days a week to address passengers’ comments, questions or concerns. Our staff of over 175 Airport Guides includes bilingual speaking representatives that provide excellent customer service to the traveling public. With over 25 spoken languages, our CSR’s are available to provide quality care between 6:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CSR’s can be found on the arrival level of all terminals and at information desks at the Tom Bradley International Terminal (TBIT). Additional CSR’s are located in the Federal Inspection Service (FIS) areas of the airport and work closely with federal agencies as passengers process through U.S. Customs and Protection protocols.